A student choosing to take a distance-learning course must have the following skills and technical capabilities:
- Internet Explorer 6 SP1(IE 7 preferred) or greater.
- Microsoft Office 2000 or greater(or alternative).
- Access to the Internet
- An e-mail address
- Working knowledge of Internet browser settings and configuration, e-mail and file attachments, uploading and downloading files
- Use of a word processing package
- Ability to conduct on-line research
Students enrolled in e-Courses use Amberton's e-Course System. The system is the
interface in which faculty create and present courses to students. This
state-of-the-art platform includes many educational tools to assist students in
communicating and collaborating with fellow students and faculty.